INSURANCE . RETIREMENT . INVESTMENTS
Online Shopping is one of the most popular ways to purchase goods and services but there are some important things you should know. Here are some tips for beginners and first time online-shoppers :
1. Avoid making purchases on public Wi-Fi networks.
2. Use a VPN if shopping on public Wi-Fi networks. This encrypts and protects your confidential information.
3. Be wary of extremely low priced products. These may be of inferior quality.
4. Shop at trusted and secured websites. (Amazon, Macy’s, Target)
5. Check your statements to ensure the right amount was deducted for your purchase.
Happy Shopping this season!