INSURANCE . RETIREMENT . INVESTMENTS
Christmas is a week away and we are busy trying to find the perfect gift for our loved ones, but nothing says you care about the well-being of your loved ones like an insurance plan to safeguard their future.
What are some popular types of insurance policies people purchase? We put together five of the top insurance policies that also make great Christmas gifts:
1. Motor Insurance – For the car owners, the gift of motor insurance is the best you can get. Motor insurance plans can vary, including third-party Insurance and comprehensive, with both plans providing different levels of benefits to suit your needs.
Are you planning on purchasing a new vehicle this year? If yes, consider getting a comprehensive motor insurance plan to give your vehicle all the coverage it deserves.
2. Home and Contents Insurance – Your home is your castle, and it deserves royal treatment. With a home and contents insurance plan, you can rest easy knowing that your home and contents have all of the coverage needed in the event of accidents. Christmas season brings with it increased likelihood of incidents, such as kitchen or electrical fires.
3. Life Insurance – Christmas is a time to celebrate life, and it is never too late to take out a Life Insurance plan. In fact, financial advisors recommend that you take out a policy as early as possible in order to save costs and accumulate sufficient coverage.
Do you already have a life insurance plan? Consider updating your beneficiaries listing this Christmas or even taking out a new plan for your loved ones.
4. Health Insurance – Health Insurance is a staple for many, and different plans provide you and your loved ones with many advantages, including coverage for medical expenses, surgery, recovery time and much more.
Health insurance plans make great gifts for the family as some plans can be expanded to include spouses and children so the benefits can be shared.
5. Pension Plan – A pension plan is key to a happy retirement, and a happy retirement is one of the best gifts you can give yourself. These types of plans can work in two ways: the policyholder receives a lumpsum payment when the policy has matured, or they can choose to receive payments for the rest of their lives, similar to a salary.
Don’t have a Pension plan? Talk to your financial advisor about pension plans that are available and determine which one is best for you. Pension plans, like life insurance plans, are recommended by advisors to be started early.
We hope that this information was useful to you in deciding on an insurance plan this month. For further information, please visit us at trinidad.myguardiangroup.com.
Thank you for joining us for this week’s article. We wish you safe and enjoyable weekend, and please join us again for more!